AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

in Google shopping result traffic shows 100% bounce rate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

In this month i have faced problem in Google Shopping Traffic result is 100% bounced. i also analyzed the datafeed and also search term but both is fine. For further verification I clicked on my ads on Google shopping go to complete check out but also in Google Analytics they showed the traffic is 100% bounce.

Anynone they have what's problem with my website or Google Analytic code. Please help me.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: in Google shopping result traffic shows 100% bounce rate

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi atiq h,

Short sessions times, zero second times or 100% bounce rates can have several reasons

• Sites are difficult to navigate - users give up and leave.
  • Comparison shoppers tend to leave quickly when comparing different offers.
  • Analytics defines a session time as the time spent on a page before going to another page on the same site. If users only visit one page on the site, even if they stay 1h, it's recorded as zero second session.

I would reccomend reviewing your website, to ensure that its user friendly and easy to navigate.

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for reply, on my website 74% new sessions and Avg. session duration is zero. In previous month my website rate is 74% from Google organic and Google shopping but now this month is 100% we have not do any major changes on our website. Can it possible Google Analytic report wrongly because when user comes from direct they have 50% bounce rate.

I am very confused what the reason and how resolve it.

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi atiq h,
What is your website URL?

Kathleen