AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

in Google shopping result traffic shows 100% bounce rate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

In this month i have faced problem in Google Shopping Traffic result is 100% bounced. i also analyzed the datafeed and also search term but both is fine. For further verification I clicked on my ads on Google shopping go to complete check out but also in Google Analytics they showed the traffic is 100% bounce.

Anynone they have what's problem with my website or Google Analytic code. Please help me.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: in Google shopping result traffic shows 100% bounce rate

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi atiq h,

Short sessions times, zero second times or 100% bounce rates can have several reasons

• Sites are difficult to navigate - users give up and leave.
  • Comparison shoppers tend to leave quickly when comparing different offers.
  • Analytics defines a session time as the time spent on a page before going to another page on the same site. If users only visit one page on the site, even if they stay 1h, it's recorded as zero second session.

I would reccomend reviewing your website, to ensure that its user friendly and easy to navigate.

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for reply, on my website 74% new sessions and Avg. session duration is zero. In previous month my website rate is 74% from Google organic and Google shopping but now this month is 100% we have not do any major changes on our website. Can it possible Google Analytic report wrongly because when user comes from direct they have 50% bounce rate.

I am very confused what the reason and how resolve it.

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi atiq h,
What is your website URL?

Kathleen