AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

impossible to contact Google!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our feed was suspend because a small number of our 1000;s of items were out of stock. So we get these notices, and try to contact Google. First is the provided USA telephone number is not valid. Then when you try to start a chat, using Chrome as the browser, you cannot fill out any of the forms. When you try to send an email, same thing. Form is locked. What the heck am I supposed to do??

Re: impossible to contact Google!

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
did you try

Call us at: 866-246-6453
Monday - Friday: 9 am - 8 pm EST

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Others are reporting and I just checked as well the 866-246-6453 is down.. at the moment

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner
866 number is back.. was down for several hours today

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Our feed has been suspended for over 2 months. All they say is we have generic landing pages, which we do not. Turns out they have now outsourced their support to India, and they don't give a **bleep** about you or I. I've gone back and forth over 70 times via email and they keep saying the same thing without providing any information. They have definitely gone downhill. We will be looking to spend our money offline instead of on Google.