AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

how to get access through WinSCP to uploaded feed xml via ftp?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i upload feed xml file via ftp and then i login to uploads.google.com using WinSCP. How to get access to the uploaded file?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kiryl N
September 2015

Re: how to get access through WinSCP to uploaded feed xml via ftp?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Kiryl

Once your feed has been uploaded to Google through FTP, it will be removed from the server. You can download a copy of the feed from your dashboard. 

Go to your data feeds option (left hand menu) click on the relevant datafeed name, then status. You will have the option to download your feed from there.

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you, Tom.
But when i "Download feed" i can only get a list of product titles not the original feed or a copy of the xml. So it is not a problem i have it saved on my side. Just wanted to compare the uploaded version to the local one.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Kiryl

Once your feed has been uploaded to Google through FTP, it will be removed from the server. You can download a copy of the feed from your dashboard. 

Go to your data feeds option (left hand menu) click on the relevant datafeed name, then status. You will have the option to download your feed from there.

Tom Wilson

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you, Tom.
But when i "Download feed" i can only get a list of product titles not the original feed or a copy of the xml. So it is not a problem i have it saved on my side. Just wanted to compare the uploaded version to the local one.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Again Kiryl

Are you certain you are downloading the feed and not the data quality errors?

Where is your feed generated from? 

Tom Wilson