AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

how to fixing google shopping disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've submitted a few thousand products into my shopping feed.  Merchant center has 2/3 of them pending (for 4 days now). Why so long?  And several hundred disapproved.  I'm correcting the disapproved in my web site.  We use the API with our shopping cart.  I want to update the feed to update the products I fixed.  How to I only update the fixed and not the whole feed?  Or should I update the whole feed?  Should I wait until the pending are approved?  I don't want to have google start over and take another x number of days in pending.  What are best practices?

1 Expert replyverified_user

how to fixing google shopping disapproved

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

It can take up to 5 business days for all products to get approved.

In the meantime you can check for any issues by going to Google Merchant Center (GMC) > Products > Feed > click on your feed > processing 

And check for any errors

Than check GMC > Products > Feeds > Diagnostics

And here too, check for any errors in both account or items. Then resolve each error. To know how to resolve it click on read more for the specified error.

If you have fixed all errors and have waited 5 business days, contact Google directly : https://support.google.com/merchants/contactflow

Hope this helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’