AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

how can i target my website single product or category product instated of all website product.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, Currently google adword and shopping merchant center display my all products to buyer, but we have stock from respective SKU'S i want to target maximum instated of regular product, Kindly Assist. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

how can i target my website single product or category product instated of all website product.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Your question is hard to understand, so correct me if I'm wrong. You are asking how to increase impressions and clicks?

If so, than the following

1) Increase Max CPC

2) Improve product data and as per requirements and recommendations : https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7052112

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Emmanuel F,

I just want to target my some SKU'S only, not all website product, currently i am using magento 1.9 website for feed i am using google merchant feed extension. Kindly assist. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

If you only want to submit a couple of products, then you need to configure this in your extension, if you do not know how to do this, read the extension documentation or contact the developers how to achieve this.

Alternatively, add custom labels to the data feed which you want to advertise for, then in Google Adwords create a campaign using the subdivision of the custom label, you can read more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6275317

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’