1.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

google tablet

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all..need a poke or prod in right direction. Got that new Google tablet for Christmas last year from Walmart.. Definitely have every issue that everyone else had stated online..( the lose of touch as battery was being used, laying flat lost response).. I'm upset (pissed) about it. Called Walmart and after 2 days they told me to call manufacturer. Found out Amazon was just taking them back and re-issuing ..no hassles.. (I guess that's why they will be around last).. Please advice on how or who to call ... 

Re: google tablet

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi, this is Google Adwords advertisers community, here advertisers share own experience and help each other to solve ad problems. Unfortunately and we can help you in your situation. I think you should call to your merchant.

Re: google tablet

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Anton T., thank you for taking your time. Merchant says go to manufacture and gives me a Tel #, which turns out to be Google, since this service reads 'merchant center' I thought it was the place to maybe get some insight on known defective Google tablet. My apologies for posting question maybe in wrong place but I am frustrated beyond belief. Enjoy the day.