AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

google merchant center not working for Pakistani Sellers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google Merchant Center is not working for Pakistani sellers. we tried to sell our products through this, but Pakistan is not in the list of targeted countries.. when it will be available here?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Retail S,

Shopping ad is currently not available in Pakistan. The current country list  under 'Availability by country' - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454022

Google Shopping is expanding into new countries. It may available in Pakistan later.

Deepak

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to run Dynamic Remarketing Ads and those too won't work because the feed comes through Google MC. Is there another way of running dynamic Ads here from Pakistan?

I had to move back to Pakistan recently and not being able to setup Dynamic Remarketing ads hinders my abilities to serve my clients - hence loss of income - I pitched the client in the sales call about the Dynamic Remarketing!!! Seriously Google??? Its 2018!!! Get it right!!!  

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Yes, using Google Adwords Business Data, more info here : https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/6072708?hl=en-GB

Hope this helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Appreciate the help Emmanuel. I believe it will get me through to what needs done. 

You're a star!