AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

feed stuck on processing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my data feed works as a test feed but when i try the same file for the live feed it just says "processing"?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: feed stuck on processing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Nikki,
How long ago did you submit the live feed? It takes time to get approved. The test feed is to test that the feed is TECHNICALLY correct. The live feed has to go through policy checks etc. It can take a few days.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I waited several hours. I didn't realize it has to go through the approval process. I'll keep waiting, thanks!

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Nikki

As @Dave_Davis said, there is a review process involved with a newly created feed. If your test feed did not report any problems, then it would be safe to assume your "real" feed should also not come up against issues. 

However, this is not guaranteed. If you feel your review period is taking an extended period of time, you can chase Google on it, by using this form,Over 24 hours to Process, again, like @Dave_Davis  said, give it a few days.

In the meantime, ensure you do not let your feed become outdated in terms of price/stock changes. You may in this time wish to check out setting up shopping campaigns and linking your accounts etc.

Setup Shopping Campaigns

Linking Accounts

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.