AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

evaluation from Google/Stella Services

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can I cancel he "evaluation from Google/Stella Services" ?

I can only find the Google-form below, wich is to request an evaluation.

Please complete this Google form - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1otoIezAwuESAk9_u4gF_o9Ry29Q-rZiQ9aidLIBamE4/viewform to request an evaluation from Google/Stella Services.  

Thank You !

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Rising Star)
September 2016

Re: evaluation from Google/Stella Services

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Berthold,

I think you're talking about the automated extension called "Consumer ratings". You can turn this off in your AdWords account.

Here are Google's instructions:

To disable an automated extension:

1. Sign into your AdWords account.
2. Click the Ad extensions tab.
3. Click the “View” dropdown and select Automated extensions report.
4. Click Automated extension options (advanced).
5. Click Edit next to “Show all automated extensions for this account”.
6. Click Exclude specific automated extensions for this account.
7. Check the box next to the automated extension you’d like to disable.
8. Click Save.

I hope that helps!

John

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello John,
Thank You very much for Your explanation.
But I do not want to turn off the consumer-ratings completely, but only the "evaluation by Stella/Google".
This is what you see at some shops on the Google-Shop-Rating-page just on top above the normal customer ratings.
In our case we have over 1500 customer-ratings including around 400 from Google-Trusted-Store with an average of 4.9 Stars, but because of the "evaluation by Stella/Google" we have only an aggregate of 4.3 Stars.
It is not clear why some shops are evaluated and others not, wich leads to an unfair rating.
It is also not clear how the evaluation is made, because there is for example one shop with just 80% on time delivery and 4.5 customer-review-average, but still is getting 4.8 Stars from Google ( while we have 98% on time delivery for example) .
The other thing is, that we have to deal with test-orders, test-phone-calls, test-emails and test-returns, made by Google-testing-customers, wich costs us time and money.

I would be grateful for any clarification about the whole "evaluation by Google" -thing.

Thank You .

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Berthold l,

Please note that the rating provided by them is based on the quality of your customer service measured by Stella Service.

Their team contact your customer care team and shop your products multiple times each month to objectively measure the quality of your customer service.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Archit,
Yes I know that.
And it would be ok, if they did that on all shops, not just on some shops.
Why does Google only pick some shops for the evaluation ?

Thank You !

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello John,

Ok, I will try this out now.

One more Question about this ?

What is the differnce between 

"Seller Ratings"

and

"Consumer Ratings"

Thank You ?

I suppose consumer-ratings, is the Stella-Evaluation ?

Thank You very much.

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star

Hi Berthold,

"Seller Ratings" is an ad extension which can show gold stars with your ads. Here's more info: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375474?hl=en

"Consumer Ratings" is an ad extension which can show industry-specific ratings with your ads. Here's more info: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/4536442?hl=en

Best,

John