AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

error on newfeed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to create my first feed and I'm checking I want to use Google spreadsheet but no matter weather I choose to generate one or use an existing one, I get an error when I save changes.

google.com/merchants/newfeed

Oops!

There was an error with the page you requested.
Please check back later.

This has been consistent for over a week.  3 different internet connections, 3 different computers, multiple browsers on each.

Re: error on newfeed

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
HI
I have noticed Google apps especially spreadsheets having this issue last few days. This is not really related to GMC or Adwords. I believe you will get more insight on this on spreadsheet forum at https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!categories/docs/spreadsheets
Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Ryan, I am getting the same issue ever since I deleted a feed and tried to upload a new one.

Have you had any luck resolving the issue? If so, how?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I called in to adwords support and they told me that there is a known issue with Google Apps accounts.
The solution was to either use a standard gmail account for the spreadsheet or upload from a csv.
I did the csv upload and it worked fine. I had to search around for a template and piece it together from three different places though.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It will be better if you create your feed on Excel and then save as Tab Delimited. This might solve your issue.