AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

4.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

ebay and etsy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't believe it's fair that google allows ebay and etsy to get items on the google shopping (even in top of the page). I know google gets good money from ebay and etsy so it will never be taken down but just showing that it's frustrating that even disapproved ads are being on google shopping from ebay and etsy etc.. For example and ebay item will show up on google shopping with watermark images etc.. and then be sold after 3-4 days and never appear on google shopping as it's long gone. And google won't take them down etc.. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: ebay and etsy

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
To report any policy violations please use the form in the link below:
https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/policy?hl=en&p=shop

You might see them stop advertising in the future as Amazon has already stopped in May.

Depending on the types of products you sell, Google Shopping is very profitable, even with competitors like ebay and etsy. This can be achieved by improving your data feed, and adwords campaign setup.

Advertising is a highly competitive market and to come on top you need to invest time into improving every aspect of advertising.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hope this helps.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’