AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

eBay Listing is not appearing in Google shopping UK

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I am looking for information like why my ebay listings are not appearing in Google shopping UK. Please help me in this topic. What I have to do? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Plodit B
September 2015

Re: eBay Listing is not appearing in Google shopping UK

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Plodit
It's the responsibility of the marketplace to list their products in Google Shopping. So it's up to eBay to make sure that you're included in their feed. You'll have to contact eBay to find out what rules and logic they have in place on their end.

If you want to be sure to include your products in Google shopping, you have to have your own website and AdWords account.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Plodit B
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Plodit
It's the responsibility of the marketplace to list their products in Google Shopping. So it's up to eBay to make sure that you're included in their feed. You'll have to contact eBay to find out what rules and logic they have in place on their end.

If you want to be sure to include your products in Google shopping, you have to have your own website and AdWords account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Okay thanks Dave_Davis.

I also have website. Is this free or I have to pay amount to Google to update my data feed?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Plodit,
You don't have to pay to update your feed but you DO have to pay to have your ads displayed. I'd start here: http://www.google.ie/ads/shopping/