AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

display network setup for google shopping

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I have with the help of this forum resolved the problem of creating product groups from all products.

I am seeking help with linking display network targeting to product groups for shopping and text adds.

regards

John

Re: display network setup for google shopping

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi John,

Yes, you can target the Display Network from your Google Shopping Campaign.  As long as you  have a Google Shopping Campaign set up, you can target the Search Network, Display Network, or both with Search Network with Display Select.

Also, have you considered Dynamic Remarketing for Display?  It's a great way to extend your Reach, and remarket to visitors who've already been to your site.

Dynamic remarketing campaign set-up guide

Re: display network setup for google shopping

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

The position with dynamic marketing. I placed the snippet of code on webpage. But I then read a comment somewhere that it was unlikely that a small operator would generate enough data to run dynamic marketing.

this seems common sense. So the problem is generating traffic and sales on my existing setup prior to giving dynamic marketing a run.

regards

John