AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

data feed error message.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am stumped on why several items in my store are not approved for  the following attributes: availability, brand, condition and GTIN.  4 items are approved for the attributes mentioned, 13 items are not. Only difference in the attributes is the brand so why are these errors occurring?

1 Expert replyverified_user

data feed error message.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

When the manufacturer has assigned a bar code, than you as a retailer need to assign the same identical data (Brand, GTIN and if available MPN)

If the manufacturer has not assigned a bar code, than you as a retailer must submit identifier exists to false and not add (Brand, GTIN and MPN) 

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Re: data feed error message.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok thanks. Let me rephrase question: why are items in my feed are being
disapproved. I have 4 items that are approved. 13 items are disapproved.
The only difference for the attributes is gtin and brand for items that
are approved. The items not approved have different gtin and brand also.
All other attributes:"condition, availability are the same for items
disapproved and approved. Are the attributes case sensitive? I am taking
it slow adding items until errors have diminished significantly.

data feed error message.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

As we have no access to your account, we could be listing hundreds of reasons none to be helpful to your case.

I recommend submitting a form requesting for more info below, Google will contact you and explain the reason.

https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/suspended?rd=1#contact=1&ts=6081780

Hope it helps

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Re: data feed error message.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Do I need to establish feed rules within the google merchant center? I
noticed today that there are no rules established.

data feed error message.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Feed Rules are there if you need to add additional info that you can't do in the data feed. So no this is not required.

More info : 

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6302307?hl=en