AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

create shopping campaigns in bulk

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello AdWords Community,

I'm currently trying to figure out how to manage a bulk creation of shopping campaigns. As we have a lot (I mean, really a lot) of products in our merchant center feed and the amount of product goups is very huge, it would be too time consuming to set up the campaigns manually.

What I thought about is a process to specify the campaigns, ad groups (as far as there will be the option of creating several ad groups in shopping campaigns) and the product groups defined with the custom labels and upload them into AdWords. Ideally the products that belong to the certain product groups would be assigned automatically. 

Do you think there is going to be a feature like that or did I miss something and there already is an opportunity to create shopping campaigns in bulk?

Thanks in advance & Best,

Maren

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: create shopping campaigns in bulk

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Maren,

Thanks for your question. 

As of now we do not have a bulk manager tool. Over the next few months, we’ll share more information and release more tools to help you upgrade your campaigns and manage them at scale.

Stay Tuned!

Re: create shopping campaigns in bulk

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Shanea,

Thanks for your quick reply! I'm looking forward to the upcoming tools!