cannot see how to verified claim site from merchant center
Re: cannot see how to verified claim site from merchant center
Hi Brian B,
Thanks for posting!
Can you double-check that your website is verified in Webmaster Tools and that you are using the same login email for both your Merchant Center and Webmaster Tools accounts?
Here are the steps to claim your URL in your Merchant Center account:
To claim your website URL:
- Sign in to your Google Merchant Center account.
- Click on the Settings link, then click General.
- Under Website URL, enter your site's URL and save. You'll see the site's claiming and verification status display
- Click I want to claim this website to claim the URL.
- Click Save Changes to confirm your changes.
- You should see "Verified" and "Claimed" displayed under your URL.
I hope this helps!
Re: cannot see how to verified claim site from merchant center[ Edited ]
August 2014 - last edited August 2014
Kindly visit this link, on how to verify and claim your website URL in just three steps, explained interactively. Also have a look on "Ways you might lose your claim" as well in the above mentioned link, in order to prevent it from happening in the future. If you find any difficulties in claiming your website, contact Google support here.