AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

cannot see how to verified claim site from merchant center

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My site has been verified.  I am now on the Merchant centre general settings.  The site is confirmed as verified but not as claimed and I can see no way of claiming it.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: cannot see how to verified claim site from merchant center

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Brian B,

Thanks for posting!

Can you double-check that your website is verified in Webmaster Tools and that you are using the same login email for both your Merchant Center and Webmaster Tools accounts?

Here are the steps to claim your URL in your Merchant Center account: 

To claim your website URL:

• Sign in to your Google Merchant Center account.
  • Click on the Settings link, then click General.
  • Under Website URL, enter your site's URL and save. You'll see the site's claiming and verification status display
  • Click I want to claim this website to claim the URL.
  • Click Save Changes to confirm your changes.
  • You should see "Verified" and "Claimed" displayed under your URL.

I hope this helps! 

Re: cannot see how to verified claim site from merchant center

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Brian,

Kindly visit this link, on how to verify and claim your website URL in just three steps, explained interactively. Also have a look on "Ways you might lose your claim" as well in the above mentioned link, in order to prevent it from happening in the future. If you find any difficulties in claiming your website, contact Google support here.

Thanks!

Shafi Ahamed