AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

can't access Merchant Centre,

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

My new boss has added my email address to users in the merchant centre but when I received the email and clicked on the link all it did was tell me the email address has changed, instead of taking me into the merchant account, any advise?

thanks

keith

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

That's because the admin added you as a contact not a user. Ask him to click on the blue button to add a new user not as a contact.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I'll get him to do that thanks for your help

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

When my boss tries to add me as a user it keeps saying I'm already a user but my email is verified under additional email contacts and won't allow him to add me to merchant centre users, does he have to remove me then try adding me again or do I have to use a different email?

thanks

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

I would suggest to remove your email address from both users and contact than try again by adding to users only.

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Re: can

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
thank you, I'll get him to try that