AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

can any tell me how to write Return and Refund conditions for the site to conform the google policy?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

our site is suspended by google due to some violation of the policy, one is Return and Refund condition, we have modified it several times but still is violation of the google policy, I don't know how to modify it now. could anyone give me assistance to modify it? or any one can give me an example of the Return & Refund condition for our site?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: can any tell me how to write Return and Refund conditions for the site to conform the google pol

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
I recommend reading competitors policy and see what you are missing.

Maybe it's the shipping, maybe its the returns policy. Very hard to guess.

Maybe you can find something on Google how to write one.

Hope it helps.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Re: can any tell me how to write Return and Refund conditions for the site to conform the google pol

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
I recommend being as clear as possible in the way you communicate your Return and Refund policies. For example, say:

- How many days people have to return a product to you
- In what condition a product must be in order for you to accept it as a return
- What address people need to mail returns to
- How you will process the refund (will you refund the client's credit card, give them store credit, etc.)
- How long you will take to process the refund
- Whether you will refund the customer for shipping

I agree with Emmanuel that you should look at the Return and Refund policies of competitors who are using Google Shopping to get a sense for the way they communicate their policies.

It's also important that you make it easy for people to get to your Return and Refund policies page(s). I recommend placing a link to the page(s) in your navigation menu, either in the header or footer of your site.

Best wishes getting unsuspended!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

google adviser sent me email said that:

" Please add specific and customer-friendly Return and Refund Policy (please list them out as one single column) on your website"

I don't know what does this mean, can you give me any suggestion?

many thanks

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
I recommend following my previous suggestions, and placing all of the information in a single column on a page on your website that is easily accessible from your navigation menu.

You could try putting each piece of information as a bullet point.