AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

adwords interface slow - shopping campaign ad groups

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I'm getting deep into the Adwords Shopping Campaigns and recently have set up a number of them.

The main problem is now being able to access the Product Groups within each Ad Group. The system just hangs and I cannot see which products are included in each of the groups and sub-divisions.

It was hanging a little a week or so ago but now it just continues to 'process' but never gets there. I end up giving up after 5 minutes.

Is there a system fault? Or is it just being used too much causing these slow-downs / halts.

Re: adwords interface slow - shopping campaign ad groups

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Kevin,

This looks like a browser issue to me.  Mostly clearing cache-cookies would resolve the issue. If it doesn't then try using AdWords from a different browser, if the problem still persists then login with a different computer. Please try doing these and see if you still have the same problem?

- Prashanth Reniguntala

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It's happening both from my work computer and home computer. I generally use firefox.

I cleared cache - no change - still hangs.

So I tried Opera and it appears to be working again.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Kevin,

Great. there are times that Mozilla doesn't go well with AdWords. So I would suggest you to use Google Chrome and then try logging to the AdWords account. I am sure it will work.

Also please remove the cookies and cache NOT by CTRL+SHIFT+DEL, but delete them by following these steps in the link.

It was just a browser issue and I am sure it will work fine.

Hope this adds as well.

- Prashanth Reniguntala