AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

adwords interface slow - shopping campaign ad groups

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I'm getting deep into the Adwords Shopping Campaigns and recently have set up a number of them.

The main problem is now being able to access the Product Groups within each Ad Group. The system just hangs and I cannot see which products are included in each of the groups and sub-divisions.

It was hanging a little a week or so ago but now it just continues to 'process' but never gets there. I end up giving up after 5 minutes.

Is there a system fault? Or is it just being used too much causing these slow-downs / halts.

Re: adwords interface slow - shopping campaign ad groups

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Kevin,

This looks like a browser issue to me.  Mostly clearing cache-cookies would resolve the issue. If it doesn't then try using AdWords from a different browser, if the problem still persists then login with a different computer. Please try doing these and see if you still have the same problem?

- Prashanth Reniguntala

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It's happening both from my work computer and home computer. I generally use firefox.

I cleared cache - no change - still hangs.

So I tried Opera and it appears to be working again.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Kevin,

Great. there are times that Mozilla doesn't go well with AdWords. So I would suggest you to use Google Chrome and then try logging to the AdWords account. I am sure it will work.

Also please remove the cookies and cache NOT by CTRL+SHIFT+DEL, but delete them by following these steps in the link.

It was just a browser issue and I am sure it will work fine.

Hope this adds as well.

- Prashanth Reniguntala