AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Zero Survey opt-ins received - even my own test pruchase is not counted!?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi to everyone,

we run a OXID Webshop and implemented the new Survey opt-in option from google.

The Opt-In survey is shown on the last page of the checkout and it works. I made two purchases with my own test accounts and confirmed that i want review the onlinestore.
Since we started the Opt-In last saturday we had around 80 sales.

But if i check the merchant center and Customer reviews i get no data at all!?
Only "no data" is displayed.

How could this be?
Is there a delay or could i made a error?

At the same time there is big yellow badge on top of the customer reviews page:
"The Terms of Service for Google Customer Reviews have been updated. Continued use of Google Customer Reviews requires compliance with the new Terms of Service. Please see the new Terms of Service."

I already opened the linked terms of service, scrolled down and hit CLOSE.
But it wont disappear.

Has someone the same issue maybe?

Thanks
Heiko

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Zero Survey opt-ins received - even my own test pruchase is not counted!?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Heiko,

Thanks for reaching out!

From your question, it looks like the implementation of the survey opt-in module has been completed correctly. There is typically a slight delay between the implementation and the actual number of opt-ins updating in your account.

I hope that you’ve been able to accept the terms and conditions successfully as well, and that the number of opt-ins has updated. If not, you might want to get in touch with our teams through this form for further assistance.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Akhil