AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Your product data may need to be updated to prevent disapprovals

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have setup product feed to google merchat for usa market.

and I have got 1270 products uploaded.  1200 products are active and searchable. and 33 products are inactive because of invalid product data.

but when I goto google shopping and search for our products. the result don't show.

but the notification saids that "automatic product feeds cannot be done. and product data need to be updated."

I don't know where to go from here.

is it because that we don't have gtin for the products. is there any other reasons?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author STORETS O
July 2016

Re: Your product data may need to be updated to prevent disapprovals

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi, you actually have a couple different things.

If you have 1200 products approved in Google Merchant (you can check in the dashboard graph and on the products page), than you have too check that you are getting impressions in Adwords.
In Adwords alongside checking the bids, also ensure you have a budget. If you have impressions check your search terms.
I do not recommend searching for your own products as you are sabotaging your own ranking efforts. I therefor recommend you use Adwords data to find out what is going on.

For your 33 products, check the data feed tab for any errors / warnings in Google Merchant. And fix according to the instructions.

As to GTIN, if the manufacturer has assigned a UPC or EAN etc... than you as a merchant need to supply this data to Google Merchant as per Google's policy.

Hope it helps.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author STORETS O
July 2016

Re: Your product data may need to be updated to prevent disapprovals

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi, you actually have a couple different things.

If you have 1200 products approved in Google Merchant (you can check in the dashboard graph and on the products page), than you have too check that you are getting impressions in Adwords.
In Adwords alongside checking the bids, also ensure you have a budget. If you have impressions check your search terms.
I do not recommend searching for your own products as you are sabotaging your own ranking efforts. I therefor recommend you use Adwords data to find out what is going on.

For your 33 products, check the data feed tab for any errors / warnings in Google Merchant. And fix according to the instructions.

As to GTIN, if the manufacturer has assigned a UPC or EAN etc... than you as a merchant need to supply this data to Google Merchant as per Google's policy.

Hope it helps.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’