AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Your AdWords account xxx-xxx-xxxx has been suspended for Misrepresentation.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I received this email after making my campaign. My website is : virtualcc.store

What needs to be repaired ? Google tells me nothing at all. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Your AdWords account xxx-xxx-xxxx has been suspended for Misrepresentation.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

@Vladimir Y

There are so many clause will applicable on your website under misrepresentation, like:

The following is not allowed:

Concealing or misstating information about the business, product, or service

Examples: Enticing users to part with money or information under false or unclear pretenses; presenting a false identity, business name, or contact information; charging users for products or services typically available for free; sites that are "phishing" for users' information

We take untrustworthy promotions very seriously and consider them to be an egregious violation of our policies. Advertisers or sites that are found to be untrustworthy are not permitted to advertise with us again, so please err on the side of caution in being clear about the product, business, or service that you're promoting. Note that in determining whether an advertiser or site is untrustworthy, we may review information from multiple sources including your ad, website, accounts, and third party sources.

The following is not allowed:

Making false statements about your identity or qualifications

Examples: A college student purporting to be a qualified lawyer, an unlicensed plumber claims to be licensed

Falsely implying affiliation with, or endorsement by, another individual, organization, product, or service

Examples: Misleading use or mimicry of official government sites, stamps, seals, or agency names

Specific example: An advertiser mimics the layout and design of an official government agency site

You can read more here:

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020955?hl=en

Sunil, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile  Rmotive Services
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’