AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Would anyone recommend using Maximize Clicks bid strategy on a 20k shopping campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi, Ideally how much time is required before we get to no the effects of our changed bidding strategy. I changed my bidding to top of search page location and my clicks reduced drastically . should i change or wait. its been 10 days

1 Expert replyverified_user

Would anyone recommend using Maximize Clicks bid strategy on a 20k shopping campaign

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

When testing bids, it is recommended to wait 7 to 14 days to analyze the effects. Bidding top of the page does not always give you the best results. Someone whom has invested time to improve the quality of the data feed, and campaign setup can bid far below top of the bid and still be at the top.

To know more about maximize clicks > https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6268626?hl=en

I recommend taking the time to improve all areas, this will eventually lower your costs and if you wait long enough pay back the investment you have spent.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’