AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Woocommerce Products | Google Merchant Centre.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Can I add woocommerce Products manually in Google Merchant Centre without any product feed plugin?

Will it work or it is mandatory to have the plugin in WordPress dashboard?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ruchitha D
October

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there,

Any merchant can add a manual feed instead of using a plugin.

I have used the official WooCommerce feed plugin with many sites and if you have more than a handful of products it will make your life much easier.

Keep in mind that if you use a manual feed, you will need to manually update prices, availability etc whenever they change.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ruchitha D
October

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there,

Any merchant can add a manual feed instead of using a plugin.

I have used the official WooCommerce feed plugin with many sites and if you have more than a handful of products it will make your life much easier.

Keep in mind that if you use a manual feed, you will need to manually update prices, availability etc whenever they change.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Yes you can by using a spreadsheet, login to Google Merchant > Products > Feed > click on the plus sign > choose spreadsheet > select template > continue

Now add all your product info

Do note using plugins or tools will make life easier and most systems setup all the requirements.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Re: Woocommerce Products | Google Merchant Centre.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Emmanuel

I was reading your reply. I just wanted to check about the product management tool plugins. Some of our clients use WooCommerce and Shopify. Can you please let me know if there are any free product data feed plugins that we can use . I have been reading on Go Data Feed, Export Data, Feedonomics and they all seem to be paid tools. Do you think paid versions have any significant advantage over free versions?

Thanks a ton in advance!

Regards
jyotsna

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Unfortunately we as community members can not recommend any products outside of Google. The option would be to search online and check the pricing and tool options, functions etc... and see if they meet your requirements.

Paid vs Free depends on the functions, tools and options you want. If a free version does everything you want it to do than that is great, however if you can't find it than you must look at paid options.

Best of luck.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Oh I didn't know that. I am sorry. Thank you Smiley Happy