AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Wix Stores to Google Merchant

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Wix still prevents from showing the ad. It keeps on saying: Disapproved: Pending image crawl. Wait up to 3 days...

Not sure if this is going to change anything...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

And have you waited 3 working days? Also make sure you have no other data feed errors or diagnostic errors

Check the following

Products > diagnostics

Products > feeds > your feed > status

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Indeed, try waiting the 3 days. Also, as Emmanuel have said, there may be another problems not only in the feed, but concerning the account. The problems with the image links have been solved by the solution given by our friends here. However, now my account has been suspended on account of lack of policies (like privacy and others), because Wix is still very limited. But such problems may be solved, lets keep on trying...