AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Why my items are disapproved even though price is right.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I literally wondering what's wrong with Google algorithm. I have a sale price mentioned on my website for product items which I have marked as a price in my data feed.

I have a product which my customer sells for $35 on his website and there is a discount of $7 reducing the price to be $28. Therefore price for product now stands at $28. And I guess this should be the price to be mapped in shopping feed. That is what I have done.

But  Google has disapproved the product item stating that price mentioned in feed and website doesn't match.

My website clearly shows that product price is now $28 after sale and this is what i have submitted in feed.

Then how can Google disapproved my product item? 

Re: Why my items are disapproved even though price is right.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Nevil

Are you submitting all sale_price_effective_date attribute also? or simply that of sale_price?

Are you listing both prices (non sales price and sales price on your website)?

How long has your sale been active and within the feed? 

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.