AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Why is the word "gasoline" added to a PLA?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently added new products to shopping ads and everything is good. Except that in the product display on Google, the word "Gasoline" is added on a new line beneath the price and above the description. The word gasoline is not in the product feed, not on the landing page for the product, the product has nothing to do with gasoline, so I have no clue where it's coming from. If anyone could provide some advice I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Why is the word "gasoline" added to a PLA?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

That would be added depending on the category or brand + grin, I recommend checking if the category is correct and that the brand and gtin (bar code) is correct.

If everything is correct I recommend contacting Google Adwords, as it is than miss labeled.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’