AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Why is my checkout page is not accepted?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm hoping that someone can help me, my account was suspended for policy violation:

USER SAFETY (MISREPRESENTATION OF SELF OR PRODUCTS) Omission of relevant information Failure to clearly and conspicuously disclose any related conditions before and after purchase

I fix all the issues based on the help files and the information that was available on the help section,

Then, I finally had someone call me while I was away from the office with no computer around, they basically told me that most of the issues are fixed however there is still some issues with the checkout page, And from what I remember from the phone conversation, these are the 2 issues:

-I need to show the customer the types of payments accepted, But I checked and They are already shown on the footer of my website as well as the checkout page

-Second issue, I need to have the terms and conditions link on the checkout page, I checked and its already there.

So I'm confused on what needs to be done, I checked some other websites on google shopping and they dont seem much different than mine.

Can someone tell me what exactly needs to be done with the checkout page?

the rep was very vague over the phone, I asked for a summary list to be sent to my email of what exactly needs to be done, but they did not send me anything, 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sami A
January 2017

Re: Why is my checkout page is not accepted?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

I do not see anything in the footer, I have attached a screenshot. I recommend checking why you are seeing things that I do not. I recommend contacting your web developer.

2017-01-04_10-43-17.jpg

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry I forgot to mention the website, its http://LINE10tools.com

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I recommend adding your policy pages to the footer. As I can't see any policy links.

Such as delivery, returns and general terms.

Also the payment methods you accept, they are not on there.

Hope it helps.

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for taking the time to reply,

Where is the best place to put the payment methods accepted?

I have it at the bottom of the footer, in icons, is that not correct?  I'm not sure where else to put them,

I also have 

In the footer and header, do you recommend a different format? 

I'm not sure what change I'm supposed to be making,

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sami A
January 2017

Re: Why is my checkout page is not accepted?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

I do not see anything in the footer, I have attached a screenshot. I recommend checking why you are seeing things that I do not. I recommend contacting your web developer.

2017-01-04_10-43-17.jpg

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That is very helpful thank you!!