AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Why i am not getting impressions on Google Shopping Camapign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Everyone,

I am facing an issue with my Google shopping campaign. I have submitted 23 items through which 10 items are approved but none of them getting impressions. I have submitted enough information in my feed. I want to know the issue which is actually occurring in my product feed but not getting visible.

Hope anyone will be able to help me to improve the performance of my Google Shopping campaign.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why i am not getting impressions on Google Shopping Camapign?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Zohaib,

Very basic things need to check if you click on bubble of your product group you can check whether the products are fetching from merchant centre or not?

Need to increase the bids, try to increase your bids on products.

For more details visit : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3455573?hl=en

Hope that works!

Ana

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank You Ana,
Yes the products are fetching up to AdWords from Merchant center.

I have already increased my bids. But haven't noticed the change.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
In that case you can check that whether you have not claimed and verified that you own your website in Google Merchant Center. This is difficult to diagnose from inside Adwords because it doesn’t tell you that is the case. We have blurred out the names of the client below, but they inadvertently created an additional merchant center account (not a new feed, but a new account entirely). This causes issues because the adwords account was linked to the wrong google merchant feed and account. So even though products were approved in the merchant when we would view it from adwords, nothing was showing up.

Ana

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes I have claimed it and it is verified.

Actually I tried to search through the exact title which I submitted in my feed. The search results appear with few products and I was unable to see my product in that this is not the same case which I am facing in all my approved listings.

I have also noticed that if I use brand name with my product listings, few of my approved listings appears.

Here I would like to tell you that we have our own brand that would be new for Google as well..

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
Hi zohaib,

Celebird had a number of great recommendations in another thread related to making sure your shopping ad quality is as good as possible. Have you taken a look at these factors? https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Google-Shopping-PLAs-Merchant/Google-Shopping-ads-not-showin...

Cassie