AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Why do I see disapproved products in merchant centre with sale price, landing page contains both?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a shopping feed with containing both price and sale_price attributes for approximately 1745 product. I have now started receiving disapproval notices for about 29 product based on 'Different Price' The landing page clearly has both prices displays and the sale price is lower than the original price. Any ideas why this would be? Do I need to format the id of the price and sale price in a specific way on the landing page?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why do I see disapproved products in merchant centre with sale price, landing page contains both

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
I recommend to ensure you have added micro data that contains the correct values of prices.
Also it is recommend to have the price which the customer needs to pay above any other prices as Google first reads the first price. And due to this might cause disapprovals.

Hope it helps.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’