AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Why do I get this error message when trying to upload a product feed

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

"Oops!! Something went wrong. Please try again"

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Try to clear cookies and cache

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Having the same issue, tried different browsers etc...  I've been uploading my feed manually each month for years.  Now all the sudden I get this at the top of screen each time I try and do it tonight: "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again."

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Simply try the next day, this has nothing to do with cookies, cache or any other user related issue. This is temp bug within Google Merchant, you will notice that it will work again the next day. If it persists, you need to contact Google Adwords so they can forward the bug.

hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yep, figured it was likely a glitch.  Tried again this morning and it worked just fine.  Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Still not working today. "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again" is very cute message but does not provide any real information on what the problem is. Very unprofessional and unacceptable message.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We're getting that message this morning too. There must be a bug with their system. Not a good time to have a bug.

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star

As this is a public community and can not see what is in your account, I recommend contacting Google instead. They can assist you with trouble shooting.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7217785?visit_id=1-636158505853746032-3186988252&hl=en&rd=...

Sometimes bugs happen, it's part of any software, the best way to help yourself is to report it to Google so they can investigate and resolve the issue.

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

[ Edited ]
kem
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
kem
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can't load a feed either. Started Saturday 11/26. I even downloaded a previous test feed and the error message "oops" displayed. Tried three browsers. Cleared caches. Is Google having a problem? I will contact Google on Monday. It's just that it is Holiday shopping and feeds are critical.  

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having the same problem. I've been uploading the same feed every month for years. All of a sudden the last 3 or 4 days I can't get my feed to upload. I just get the error message “oops something went wrong please try again.” I will contact Google on Monday by phone.