AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Why aren't my seller and product ratings displaying in my Search and Shopping ads?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm using one of the approved ratings companies, ShopperApproved. My number of ratings crossed the quantity threshold months ago. My average seller rating is 4.8. ShopperApproved confirmed my ratings were supplied to Google via feed. I saw my seller rating appear with my Search ads a few times, but it does not appear consistently. My product ratings never appear in my Shopping campaigns. I called and talked to a Google rep and she told me that my ratings had been approved, but that she could not explain why they weren't showing nor do anything about it. Is there some way to get the system to start and keep showing them? Thanks in advance for your help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why aren't my seller and product ratings displaying in my Search and Shopping ads?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi David,

Great question. I work with many clients who use Shopper Approved. They are my favorite seller ratings service, so you're in good hands.

Here are a couple of ideas:

1. You can see exactly how many Seller ratings Google has indexed by visiting this link: http://www.google.com/shopping/seller?q=YOURDOMAIN.COM

2. You can see how many impressions your Seller ratings are accruing by going to the Automated Extensions report on the Ad Extensions tab in your AdWords account. This report shows how many impressions your Search ads are receiving when a Seller rating is showing, along with their CTR and conversion rate.

3. Product ratings are trickier because Google doesn't have a report showing you how often they are (or are not) showing with your products. A Google rep submitted a request for this feature to their engineering team for me, so we'll see if that goes anywhere.

4. I recommend filling out this form again: https://services.google.com/fb/forms/productratingsinterest/ It will put you in contact with the Product Ratings team at Google, who are in the best position to help you figure this out.

Best wishes!

John