AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Why My Google Shopping Campaign Has Low Conversion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Currently, I am running Google Shopping Campaign. In that, impression and CTR is good but conversion is zero. I don't know what happen with the conversion.

Please give me some guidelines and roadmap so I can increase conversion. 

I am attaching a screen shot of last week shopping campaign data.

Screen shot of Shopping Campaign Data.png

Your feedback will be appreciated

1 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Try to use Analytics to track your conversions. Usually users are need more time to go through funnel and your shopping ads may be just a first step. Then they compare products, search for oppinions etn and finally go back to your site via other channel like direct. Google will not count it as conversion from AdWords.

Check your multichannel funnels, I guess you will see PLA campaign as a part of some conversions.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

First make sure your conversion tracking is correctly installed.

Generally no sales can mean allot : 

Bad keyword matching, check your search terms to ensure they are relevant

Low Bidding

Competition is performing better

Check all data feed variables are optimized, for example ensure you have the best possible picture that describe the product.

But the search terms is your biggest area to focus on, alongside checking that your data feed information is top quality.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’