AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Why Are My Dynamic Product Ads Not Showing?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi - I looking to trial Dynamic Retargeting for my Products on an Ecommerce Website.

We have over 13,000 products.  I have added the Remaketing Tag successfully (according to the report in Audiences) and I have audience lists created and populated. We are fully integrated with Google Products, all of that is fine.

I have selected "All Visitors" and a customer list called "Product Viewers" (which is based on the URL string a visitor views) - This is now populated with 2400 visitors.

All of my Ads are created and in Adwords, showing products perfectly.

My ads are not firing though? - does anyone know what I could be doing wrong? (Everything is live and setup correctly in the backend i think!)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why Are My Dynamic Product Ads Not Showing?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Ben J,

Sounds like you've done everything right:
(1) The audience lists are growing
(2) You have product listing ads set up

Two questions:
(1) Are your products approved in the Merchant Center account and are there any critical errors?
(2) What range of bids do you have set? Have you tried to increase these a little to try to get the ads to show?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Coco - Yes all approved, they are flying along in another campaign just fine. Bids have been set quite high to kick things off and test.

Further to this, I had a live chat with Google support regarding this and it seems theres something a little more in-depth to the problem. They agree all is OK within our settings, it might be something more complex, maybe even at their end.

Latest email back from them advises that a development team is looking into it for us.

Cant wait to get this going as I think this will be very good for us, Im hoping they come back to me soon.

Ben

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Ben,

I'm glad you've gotten in touch with our support team. They'll be able to look at your products and figure out how to get things rolling.

If you need any additional help from me, let me know!

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.