AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Who can route complain to Russia support team supervisor? Its about total ignorance

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Its about total ignorance and unprofessional support to my case from Russia adwords/merchant support team.

My merchant id 

and
adwords  id 5245222088

Two years ago google merchant closed ability to place some products in merchant to Russia - i talk about "contacts" or "contact lens" product groups.

But from the end of last year is eventually have seen the ads by some shops from my region (Moscow) with all the popular lenses (Acuvue, Air Optix etc.) 

From that time I regularly wrote to russian adwords and merchant support team to solve this problem is one or other way. I mean pass my ADS or stop concurent ADS that violates rules. 

Every time I spend about day in letter exchange, online chat, phone calls but answer is always was "We contact to upper moderation/technical/support team, and they assure that displace contact lens in Merchant to russia is still prohibited for all shops" therefore they say that all other shops will be moderated... 

And every week I have to return to the start.... where my good in stop, and other is translates freeely.... Smiley Frustrated

Sorry for bad English. I wish this letter would see some RESPONSIBLE people from merchant support....

Я уже месяц общаюсь с техподдержкой российского сегмента гугл эдвордс и мерчанта, и 10 раз уже списывались созванивались, а воз и ныне там. Как уверяет техподдержка (в лице различных сотрудников), реклама контактных линз на рф в МЕРЧАНТЕ - запрещена. Тем не менее каждую неделю я открываю гугл, набираю название любых популярных линз и вижу объявления конкурентов. Это несмотря на многочисленные уверения, что сейчас всех снимут, что раз нам нельзя и правила едины для всех. И ничего не происходит. Я считаю это полнейшим непрофессионализмом и халатностью со стороны сотрудников модерации и поддержки гугл.

There is screenshot from today (i have many others from the weeks)

https://prnt.sc/ih8be0

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February

Who can route complain to Russia support team supervisor? Its about total ignorance

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi, the only thing you can do is report merchants that are in violation, please use the form below to submit violations.

https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/policy?hl=en&p=shop

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi, the only thing you can do is report merchants that are in violation, please use the form below to submit violations.

https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/policy?hl=en&p=shop

Hope it helps.

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for advice Emmanuel! But I did this many times already.

The problem is every time I ask support< they give me different answers. The some people of team insist that all offers are violate rules, and will be banned, but other people (from same support team) answer that problem only in disclaimers (that I put 2 weeks ago already) and I need to send my account to unblock. But after submit it< answer is again that rules is prohibited.... its a hell circle...

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Certain contact lenses are prohibited as the product falls under Healthcare and Medicine policy. Certain merchants can advertise and sell these products if they hold the correct license, certificates etc... However Google does not explain what requirements must be met if at all you can advertise for them.

When Google does not explain how to do something, than it is for a reason. If Google explains how to resolve the issue, than the market will be flooded and Google is liable for any local laws. So to limit merchants finding ways to avoid policies it will not explain how to resolve the issue.

If you can find a solution easily on Google's policies or documentation than it means that Google wants these products.

I recommend you advertise using other platforms.

Hope it helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thats pretty funny.