AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

What will impact on Google trusted stores badge with test orders?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am webmaster of one eCommerce website! And, We're Google Trusted Store and Google is displaying that badge on our website.

We are maintaining good shipment rate and customer support. Now, We have planned to put test orders on website from various location to enhance website user experience and checkout experience.

These orders may track by Google! But, We will not ship these products because, It's our internal test orders. So, Will it impact on existing Google trusted stores badge?

Please, suggest!

Google Trusted Stores

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author anandmistry
September 2015

Re: What will impact on Google trusted stores badge with test orders?

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner

Not sure how you deduced the first statement. I don't think you have to limit your test orders.

And I totally agree we second statement. That's basically how it is. Without Customer survey filled, Google doesn't know whether that order was cancelled or delivered on time, so Google cannot calculate this to your statistics.

View solution in original post

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Hello anandmistry,

I do not think it should negatively impact your performance. It used to be that you needed also cancelation feed where Google tracked all cancelled orders and you couldn't have more than X% cancelled orders per x amount of days or something like that. But not anymore. So like I said before, these tests orders should be totally fine.

Alex

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Alex,

Right now, We have 89% on time delivery status on Google trusted stores. And, I can't see status for cancellation on dashboard.

I have added one screenshot on my question. So, Can you please suggest me? How many test orders in a day will not impact on Google trusted stores badge?

Anand

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

You have to realize they are no longer taking this data form feed file, but from Trusted Stores customer survey. So unless you will go ahead and submit them form, that your order arrived late, then it won't mess with your statistics.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Alex,

I am getting your point. I am going to explain things which I understood from your answers.

1. We can put various test orders. But, We have to limit total number of test orders per day.

2. Google is not accepting cancellation feed so, they never come to know about cancellation orders until customer send negative reviews or feedback to customer.

Anand
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author anandmistry
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner

Not sure how you deduced the first statement. I don't think you have to limit your test orders.

And I totally agree we second statement. That's basically how it is. Without Customer survey filled, Google doesn't know whether that order was cancelled or delivered on time, so Google cannot calculate this to your statistics.