AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

What is the Quickest way to prepare data-feed?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Everyone,

I am new to merchant center and shopping campaign. Recently I was trying to create a data-feed for an e-commerce website that has thousands of products. So how do you guys suggest me to prepare the feed for these many products.

Thanks

-Rohit 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What is the Quickest way to prepare data-feed?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Rohit,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

It depends on what CMS you are using for your eCommerce website. Most of the Opensource and Paid eCommerce CMSs has plugins to make shopping feed generation an easy process.

You may try googling for your CMS.

If your CMS does not support this feature, you will need to create it manually.

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Rohit,

Its really hard to manage data feed manual basis. You should contact with your developer and try to connect api dashboard in your website. for more go with this link.
https://developers.google.com/shopping-content/v2/reference/v2/#Products

Hope it helps you

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Rohit,

Creating datafeed is as easy as you optimize small websites for SEO purpose. Almost all E-commerce platforms provide this facility, if not you should download plugins and integrate with E-store. You can generate data feed in a single click. Even you can do this manually if you have product details in excel sheet but will be easy if you generate directly from your E-store.