AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

What Changes Needed After Update Google Merchant Data Feed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I just updated my google merchant account feed because of missing MPN and Brand Name. My google merchant account is linked with Google Adwords. I am running Google Shopping campaign with the help of google Adwords.

I would like to know after updating google merchant data feed, my Google Shopping Campaign running smoothly or getting any errors? Are there any changes needed to implement on my current shopping campaign?

Your feedback will be appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

You can check for product status and disapproval in Google Merchant by clicking on products > list

In Google Adwords, nothing needs to be changed, simply ensure the products are approved in Google Merchant.

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your quick reply.

I would like to describe my current situation:

In my google merchant accounts. some of the products are getting errors because of missing MPN and brand name. I solved this issue by adding identifier set in the products list file.

I want to know can I add this identifier field by edit online method or create a new one and upload as new feed? 

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

As there are allot of different import methods, I'm assuming you mean spreadsheet. Simply in this case edit the original spreadsheet.

If you are using a different method than edit the original source of that particular import method.

Hope this makes sense.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’