AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

We've found policy violations in your Merchant Center account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I received an email from Google, see below

We've found policy violations in your Merchant Center account 

Your Merchant Center account has been suspended, and your products no longer appear on Google Shopping. Note that a suspension notification is also displayed in your Merchant Center account. In addition, related Merchant Center accounts may also be suspended.

If you believe there's been an error, we want to help. Contact your Account Manager or find out how to contact us by visiting https://goo.gl/sMaEgy

I have never used the 'merchant centre' as my website is for my artwork which is not for sale. In addition to this my website seems to have disappeared from google?

Im not sure what this email means and why my website as diapered from goggle. Any help would be great.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Was your domain name previously owned by someone else? And are you using an email that uses the same domain name?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rob,

Thank you for taking the time to look at my question. The domain was not previously owned but my email does use the same domain name.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

That certainly is strange. My best guess is that you started the Merchant Centre sign up process at some stage - even just filling in the first field could be enough to do it. 

If you ever intend to use the Merchant Centre, I would contact Google support and get this fixed. Otherwise, it seems safe to just ignore.