AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Visibility of Product Level Data in Google Shopping

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

My question is particularly about the graphs in the AdWords interface for Shopping campaigns. Is it only possible to see data as a graph at the ad group level. I have ad groups broken up in to product groups with plenty of data available, but I don't get a visual representation of this data at the product group level. Is this normal?

I want to be able to see the effects of bid adjustments and title optimizations made at the product level. I can get data at the product level by using the item ID to create single product 'groupings', but how can I visualise this data to see the effect of changes over time?

Thanks,

Jeff

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visibility of Product Level Data in Google Shopping

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Jeff,

Great question!

You can probably use the "Reports" tab to create the kind of graphs you want to see. While you can't report on a specific Product Group, you can report on the dimensions you would have used to create your Product Group (e.g. Custom Label, Category, Brand, etc.).

See more info about "Reports" here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6201327?hl=en

I hope that helps!

John