AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Visibility of Product Level Data in Google Shopping

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

My question is particularly about the graphs in the AdWords interface for Shopping campaigns. Is it only possible to see data as a graph at the ad group level. I have ad groups broken up in to product groups with plenty of data available, but I don't get a visual representation of this data at the product group level. Is this normal?

I want to be able to see the effects of bid adjustments and title optimizations made at the product level. I can get data at the product level by using the item ID to create single product 'groupings', but how can I visualise this data to see the effect of changes over time?

Thanks,

Jeff

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visibility of Product Level Data in Google Shopping

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Jeff,

Great question!

You can probably use the "Reports" tab to create the kind of graphs you want to see. While you can't report on a specific Product Group, you can report on the dimensions you would have used to create your Product Group (e.g. Custom Label, Category, Brand, etc.).

See more info about "Reports" here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6201327?hl=en

I hope that helps!

John