AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Verify and Claim url Warning

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I logged into our merchant center account today and saw a warning that we needed to  claim and verify the url and our products wouldn't show until we did. When I click on the link to "Fix it" link there are checkmarks next to both Claimed and Verified. We have been running ads on here for several months now. Anyone else come across this issue? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mike M
October 2015

Re: Verify and Claim url Warning

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Mike,

This is a known issue that our engineers are currently working on. As long as you have verified in your Merchant Center settings that the site is verified and claim, you do not need to take any further steps, and this will not affect your products getting shown on your Shopping campaign.

Let me know if you have additional questions!
Cassie

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mike M
October 2015

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Mike,

This is a known issue that our engineers are currently working on. As long as you have verified in your Merchant Center settings that the site is verified and claim, you do not need to take any further steps, and this will not affect your products getting shown on your Shopping campaign.

Let me know if you have additional questions!
Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Cassie!