AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Using the Google Shopping App in Multi Client

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to manage multiple domains from a single account and so I successfully set up a Multi-Client Account

I know find that the Google Shopping App  ( Big Commerce) will not connect with with a Multi Client Account  .

I have started to dismantle the Multi-Client by removing a domain  from my Multi-Client but now wondering if I am doing the right things.

Is my only option to remove each domain and set up new account  for each one ?.  This seems a very laborious to manage individual accounts.

Appreciate any comments

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nicholas B
October

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I'm not really understanding your first sentence, but as previously indicated you can do it both ways. Multi Account Center or Single Account Center. Your issue is related to BigCommerce, not the type of account as both types of accounts are identical in nature.

For issues related to BigCommerce I recommend contacting them, as I don't have access to your account, I will not be able to suggest anything other than contact BigCommerce or ask on a BigCommerce forum.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

There is no need to setup a multi client account to access different accounts. Simply add the email address to the other merchant center accounts. And than that email address can access all linked accounts.

Your issue of not connecting from BigCommerce is related to bigcommerce and not a multi account or single account. I recommend contacting Big Commerce to assist you in setting up the connection.

For each domain, yes you need to setup a different account. You can do this both in a multi account or from a single account.

Hope it helps.

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Many thanks Emmanuel.   We have gone done the route of : One Main Company Account > Google created a  Multi Client Account for us >  Then we added multiple domains .

Firstly. Is this an accepted way ?  and then the problem we have been having is trying to link the Google Shopping App in Big Commerce to these accounts. 

Thanks again for your help 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nicholas B
October

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I'm not really understanding your first sentence, but as previously indicated you can do it both ways. Multi Account Center or Single Account Center. Your issue is related to BigCommerce, not the type of account as both types of accounts are identical in nature.

For issues related to BigCommerce I recommend contacting them, as I don't have access to your account, I will not be able to suggest anything other than contact BigCommerce or ask on a BigCommerce forum.

Hope it helps.