AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Using another feed within adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've created a new feed, uploaded it to the merchant centre and everything is fine. I've added in custom attributes to my new feed and I would like to build a new campaign that uses this new feed. is that possible or do I need to pause my old feed first?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Using another feed within adwords

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi,

You should be able to build a new campaign using the new feed. You are allowed to submit multiple product feeds in Google Merchant Centre. If the old feed is still updating products on a regular cadence then it would need to be paused or removed. If it is no longer being updated then your new feed would overwrite the old feed, assuming it has all the same products. 

To ensure that you are good to go, navigate to Products > List in Google Merchant Centre and click on an active product. If the custom attributes are updated and correct then you are good to go. There is no further action required with AdWords in terms of linking to Merchant Center. The last step would be to build the new campaign.

Hope that helps,

Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Rising Star, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.