AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Using Google Shopping for products on Amazon

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello community,

as an Amazon marketplace seller is it possible to use Google Shopping to place ads for your own products listed in the Amazon marketplace, i.e. not products sold by Amazon itself but products sold by yourself as a third party seller?

After doing some research I found that you have to verify and claim the website to which you want to send Google Shopping ad traffic. This however seems to be impossible as there seems to be no possibility to do that with the Amazon page.

Does anyone have experiences or ideas about this issue?

Thanks in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Using Google Shopping for products on Amazon

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
If you're an individual seller on a marketplace, your product data should be submitted directly from the marketplace.
https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6363319?rd=1

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Hi,

We had a client do this with ebay. You have to request a Multi Client Account and upload the feed there. Following the link @Armen S recommended and you should be set up and running in a day or two.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
You will not be able to advertise your products from Amazon as you need to own website, as you already found out that you need to verify and claim the domain.

Same for eBay. You can not advertise yourself from products on eBay.

However you can ask for Amazon or eBay to advertise on your behalf.

hope if helps.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

thank you all for your help with this issue! It seems that ebay has a multi client account for sellers to allow them to use Google Shopping ads. I contacted Amazon to ask whether they already have or would be willing to create a multi client account for Google Shopping but unfortunately the answer was that they won't do that.

Thanks for your help anyway. Maybe you have to speak to the right person at Amazon to get something like that started.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thank you for your question and I meet the same question like you. I just notice there are so many products from Amazon showing in Google shopping.Can you just tell me how to connect Amazon to ask whether they can create a multi client for me now?

Wait for your reply.

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star

Hello, please create a new thread if you have a question regarding your issue.

You can not advertise products from Amazon on Google Shopping. This is handled by Amazon not by the merchant.

If you have questions regarding Amazon on Google Shopping, please contact Amazon for your query.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’