AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Uploaded new feed successfully to Merchant Center but I cannot find it in AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Feed is uploaded successfully. Items are inserted and approved. But I cannot see the new feed targeting Australia appear in AdWords. Where exactly would the new feed show in AdWords?  It would take some time before the new feed shows in AdWords?

Additional Info:

We uploaded feed targeting US in April, via a Shopify Google Shopping app. No issue.  Later, we decided to sell in Australia Google Shopping. The new feed is submitted in XML form to Merchant Center. 

Feed1.pngFeed2.png

Currency.png

2 Expert replyverified_user

Uploaded new feed successfully to Merchant Center but I cannot find it in AdWords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Have you linked your Merchant Centre account to AdWords?

Re: Uploaded new feed successfully to Merchant Center but I cannot find it in AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes. They are linked. I have been using this account for some time.

Re: Uploaded new feed successfully to Merchant Center but I cannot find it in AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@RobSkelton wrote:

Have you linked your Merchant Centre account to AdWords?

My account is child account, not the parent account. I uploaded the new feed via the child account. Does this matter? 

Re: Can I use Google Merchant Center set up in France for Belgium?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Set up four new accounts for AdWords & Merchant Center so that we can target four different countries?

Or, you upload the four feeds via one merchant center account? 

Diag.png

I just cannot see my feed targeting Australia show in AdWords... Pretty confused. It is uploaded successfully and items are inserted. 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Have you created a campaign targeting Australia, in Googel Adwords? If yes have you added an ad group. Go into the ad group and click on the speech box at the top hierarchy of the product list and you will see your products there. Or in the campaign targeting Australia, click on products.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Emmanuel F wrote:

Have you created a campaign targeting Australia, in Googel Adwords? If yes have you added an ad group. Go into the ad group and click on the speech box at the top hierarchy of the product list and you will see your products there. Or in the campaign targeting Australia, click on products.

Hope it helps.

THANK YOU, Emmanuel! Problem solved. I'm excited. Thank you sir. Your help is much appreciated. 

Cheers!