AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Updated images URL's in data feed down for more than 72 hours

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi we moved to a CDN and thus all our image URL's updated on our data feed. Upon doing this our entire merchant center catalog has moved to an "awaiting review" status. This has now been over 72 hours an none of our products have gone back live. In addition I emailed support who said they were going to escalate the matter and nothing has happend. Meanwhile we are loosing a ton of revenue. Should I try to go back to the old image URL's in the data feed? or does anyone have any suggestions? We had a fairly large spend prior to this so like I said not only is google loosing reveniew we are also. Any help would be much appreciated.

Re: Updated images URL's in data feed down for more than 72 hours

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

I'd recommend changing these back if your really desperate. Going on your timeline you did this Friday the awaiting on review status can take 2 business days to clear so that could take you until Wednesday. 

See https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/160491?hl=en

How i normally make changes like this is gradually with a small number of insigifcant items first. 

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.