AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Unexpected image processing error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having the same issue and have never seen this before. Plus the crawled at date says Oct. 2016? My feed is scheduled to upload every day at 7pm and I have made no major changes to the feed, to the ads, to our website, hosting or anything. My images are all JPG's within image and file size parameters. Yesterday there were only about 20, so I thought maybe it was just a glitch and it would fall off once it was re-uploaded, but to my dismay there are now almost 200 disapproved because of this error. I check my data feed diagnostic report every morning. I use Google sheets and update my feed manually, so it's not even connected to my website. I definitely don't think that your site being down or hosting changes has anything to do with it; but that's all I know. Let me know if you find a resolution; I will be checking into it as well and will post here if I am able to find a resolution. 

Thanks ~ Jodie

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I have moved your post to a new thread, as each issue is different. For any new issues please continue on this thread or create a new thread.

What is the exact warning / error you get in the feed or diagnostics section?

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I contacted google about this yesterday. They said it was a problem on their end and it would be resolved soon hopefully. So frustrating