AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to create Shopping Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having issues setting up a Shopping Campaign for a client within both Adwords and Merchant Center. I've been able to link the accounts through Merchant Center, but regardless of which page I use to try and create the Shopping Campaign, I am unable to complete it.

Whenever using Adwords, the creation form simply does not show the Merchant Identifier field. It also shows a message that the accounts are not linked yet. (Image for reference.)

Adwords

When I go through the Merchant Center page, it shows that, yes, the accounts are connected and gives me an option to create a campaign. However, using the simpler form on this page yields an overly vague error: "Oops. Some went wrong. Try again later." (Error not picture in screenshot.)

Merchant Center

Can any one help me determine what the issue is?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Unable to create Shopping Campaign

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
The best way to create an campaign is via Adwords, if the identifier for the merchant center is missing. Please check in Google Merchant Center that you have linked the correct Adwords account.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’