AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to Update Feed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there. I'm having an issue where my product feed has expired but when I click on the three dot icon to update it, nothing happens at all, leaving me with no ability to update.

I am using Chrome, which is up-to-date. I have rebooted and cleared cookies but neither have solved the issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jonny P
November

Unable to Update Feed

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I see now why you mentioned, I'm using chrome. That is odd, I just looked at one of my accounts and can't reproduce it. I recommend to try using Firefox.

And report the issue with Google in the top right corner of Google Merchant > FeedBack

If you need fast support if FireFox does not work, contact Google by phone and they should be able to process the feed for you.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Unable to Update Feed

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Click instead on fetch now, this will collect a new copy of the feed and update it.

Products > Feeds > Click on your feed > click on the 3dot menu within the feed area itself, not at the far top.

Hope it helps.

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Unable to Update Feed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Emmanuel, thank you for your response. Unfortunately, it's the 3 dot button which is the issue. When I click on it, it flashes to denote it has registered a click but nothing happens and no activity occurs.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jonny P
November

Unable to Update Feed

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I see now why you mentioned, I'm using chrome. That is odd, I just looked at one of my accounts and can't reproduce it. I recommend to try using Firefox.

And report the issue with Google in the top right corner of Google Merchant > FeedBack

If you need fast support if FireFox does not work, contact Google by phone and they should be able to process the feed for you.

Hope it helps.

Unable to Update Feed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It does appear to be a Chrome issue as it operates in Firefox, so thank you for the recommendation; this is fine for a temporary solution.

I'll report the issue to Google via my Merchant Centre account in Firefox, as the button in the top right corner doesn't work in Chrome either!

As I have a solution to my initial problem, which is updating the feed, I'll mark this as solved. Many thanks for your help.