AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Unable create Ads for the products synced from GMC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I got Adword account linked with Google merchant center. Approximate 20k products added to my adword account. I need to create Product listing Ads for each of my products.

Here in my account, found that I can't move after the creation of Adgroup and when I try to create a new Ad it's not relating to my products, added in the account, and remains an independent Ad.

All I want to do is create PLAs to each products synced from GMC to my Adword account.

I need this to be done in Adword UI as well as by using API.

I am really new to adwords and merchant center and to PLA.

Please help me.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Unable create Ads for the products synced from GMC

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Subin,

I'm not sure I completely understand your question, but it sounds like you're stuck after completing the campaign creation and creating one ad group. Is that right?

Once you create your ad group, you should be able to go to your Product Groups tab, which is where you can segment your products and set appropriate bids for them. Do you see hat tab within your shopping campaign?

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, You are. I stuck after creating AdGroup.

Now I have to create Ads for the products in my account. This is what i need to do.

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Subin,

I think there may be some confusion here. After you create your campaign and ad group, your Shopping campaign is ready to go. The ads themselves will be automatically created from your merchant feed, which you will have linked during the campaign creation process. All you need to do from here is go to your Product Groups tab, where you will see "All Products." You can click the plus sign (+) to the right of All Products to segment out individual products or product types and have better control over your bids. For example, you'll want to set a higher bid for high profit margin items, and lower bids for items on which you have a lower profit margin.

Please take a look at this campaign creation guide if you would like a visual walkthrough: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6275304

Cassie